Willowbrook Memory Support Residences provides the highest level of quality care for those afflicted with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Our cutting edge approach features unique architectural decisions coupled with state of the art technology to ensure the safety of each resident.
Willowbrook strives to work in partnership with residents, family, physicians and staff to provide quality care that produces great moments throughout the day for those with dementia. Our goal is to set community standards and exceed expectations for those who serve and to provide a compassionate resource for the community.
- Maximize loved one’s potential and keep activity constant throughout the day
- Bring as much of home to the residence. This is their home, and we are all guests.
- Remove as much change as possible. Keep safety at the forefront.
The Willowbrook Quality Difference:
- Highly Trained Staff: ALL Employees trained on Dementia and Alzheimer’s care and the Ups and Downs of the disease process
- The Trainer of Trainers: Willowbrook Senior Staff train other regional hospitals and nursing facilities on Dementia Care
- Focusing on Your Family: Our Team will assist your family to help keep loved ones at home for as long as possible
- Architecture Considerations: Residence layout and rooms designed to keep loved ones safe at all times
- High Staff to Resident Ratio: With only twelve rooms in each building, your loved one will receive individualized care
- Daily Interaction: From puzzles to outings, Willowbrook focuses on keeping each resident engaged all day
- Quality Meals: Home made meals prepared each day for residents and family
- Licensed by Illinois Department of Public Health: We are licensed to provide specialized care and services and are reviewed annually to insure compliance
- Staffing Considerations: The same staff will interact with your loved one each day providing familiarity and reducing change to their surroundings. Because of our high staffing:resident ratios, we are able to provide one-on-one care to your loved one.
Welcome to our house, our home, our family!