Willowbrook Memory Support Residences, OSF Healthcare, and Papa Del’s Pizza Factory presents Forget-Me-Not Cafe at Papa Del’s Pizza Factory
1201 S. Neil St., Champaign, IL 61820
Forget-Me-Not Cafe is an initiative for individuals with early to middle stages of dementia and their spouse or other family caregivers. A purely social, non-judgmental gathering in a setting that offers enrichment to the life of those living with the challenges of dementia. The events will feature a simplified menu with special pricing, as well as engaging entertainment and the opportunity to interact with others without concerns about embarrassment, misunderstanding or stigma. The Forget-Me-Not Café events will take place the first Tuesday of each month, from 12 – 2 p.m. at Papa Del’s Pizza Factory in Champaign.
Our Entertainment this year includes (subject to change):
- February 5th- Musician Brad Darr
- March 3rd- Musician Russ Howard
- April 7th- Bickford Senior Living is presenting music by Vern and Vern
- May 5th- Musician Brad Darr
- June 2nd- Paul Gilford will be presenting the music of “Elvis”
- July 7th-Musician Russ Howard
- August 4th- Musician Brad Darr
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 concerns, all remaining 2020 Forget-Me-Not’s will be cancelled. Please check back for information regarding to updates to our 2021 Forget-Me-Not plans!