Willowbrook provides the highest level of quality care for those afflicted with Alzheimers and other forms of dementia. Our cutting edge approach features unique architectural decisions coupled with state of the art technology to ensure safety of each resident.
- Maximize loved one's potential and keep activity constant throughout the day
- Bring as much of home to the residence. This is their home, and we are all guests.
- Remove as much change as possible. Keep safety at the forefront.
The Willowbrook Quality Difference:
- Highly Trained Staff: ALL Employees trained on Dementia and Alzheimer's care
- The Trainer of Trainers: Willowbrook Senior Staff train other regional hospitals and nursing facilities on Dementia Care
- Focusing on Your Family: Our Team will assist your family to help keep loved ones at home for as long as possible
- Architecture Considerations: Residence layout and rooms designed to keep loved ones safe at all times
- High Staff to Resident Ratio: With only twelve rooms in each building, your loved one will receive individualized care
- Daily Interaction: From puzzles to outings, Willowbrook focuses on keeping each resident engaged all day
- Quality Meals: Home made meals prepared each day for residents and family
- Staffing Considerations: The same staff will interact with your loved one each day providing familiarity and reducing change