Willowbrook Memory Support Residences and Tuscan Hills Winery present the 6th Year of Forget-Me-Not Cafe!
Forget-Me-Not Cafe is an initiative for individuals with early to middle stages of dementia and their spouse or other family caregivers. A purely social, non-judgmental gathering in a setting that offers enrichment to the life of those living with the challenges of dementia. The events will feature a simplified menu with special pricing, as well as engaging entertainment and the opportunity to interact with others without concerns about embarrassment, misunderstanding or stigma. The Forget-Me-Not Café events will take place the last Tuesday of each month, from noon – 2 p.m. at Tuscan Hills Winery, Effingham.
Our Entertainment this year includes (subject to change):
- February 25th- Musician Brad Darr
- March 31st-Musician Marty Williamson- CANCELLED!
- April 28th- Musician Russ Howard- CANCELLED!
- May 26th- Musician Marty Williamson
- June 30th-Musician Russ Howard
- July 28th- Musician Brad Darr
- August 25th- To Be Announced
- September 29th-To Be Announced
- October 27th- Musician Russ Howard
Congratulations to Forget-Me-Not Cafe for being awarded the 2019 Innovative Program of the Year at the Illinois Health Care Association (IHCA) Staff & Specialty Awards!