Willowbrook Memory Support Residences and Tuscan Hills Winery present the 5th Year of Forget-Me-Not Cafe!
Forget-Me-Not Cafe is an initiative for individuals with early to middle stages of dementia and their spouse or other family caregivers. A purely social, non-judgmental gathering in a setting that offers enrichment to the life of those living with the challenges of dementia. The events will feature a simplified menu with special pricing, as well as engaging entertainment and the opportunity to interact with others without concerns about embarrassment, misunderstanding or stigma. The Forget-Me-Not Café events will take place the last Tuesday of each month, from noon – 2 p.m. at Tuscan Hills Winery, Effingham.
Our Entertainment this year includes (subject to change):
- February 26th- Musician Don Croft
- March 26th-Musician Russ Howard
- April 30th- Art Project with Jan VonBokel
- May 28th- Musician Marty Williamson
- June 25th-Musician Russ Howard
- July 30th- Musician Brad Darr
- August 27th- Musician Don Croft
- September 24th-Musician Russ Howard
- October 29th- Harvest Memories Art Project