Residence Services and Amenities
Willowbrook Memory Support Residence is designed to provide care and support of our residents while promoting dignity and independence. At Willowbrook we can accommodate 12-14 residents in private suites arranged to meet the needs of those we serve.
We are licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health to provide our specialized services in an assisted living atmosphere. Our philosophy of care is to celebrate each resident's abilities, rather than concentrating on their disabilities. We all need a purpose in life, that doesn't change just because someone has dementia. At Willowbrook we help each person find a purpose each and every day.
Willowbrook also offers free in-home dementia assessments to assist families as their loved one progresses through their disease.
- Licensed Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Medication Management by Licensed Nurses
- Individualized Health and Well-Being Plans
- Three Home Cooked Meals Daily
- Assistance with Activities in Daily Living
- Transportation Services for Medical Appointments
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Private Suites with Private Baths
- Exit Monitoring System
- Experienced Management and Staff Trained in Dementia Care Services
- Family Support and Education